Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Free Tuesday Night Webinar from Legacy Family Tree: "Solutions for Missing and Scarce Records" by Tom Jones



Last year I took the Boston University Center for Professional Education Genealogical Research Program and one of my professors was Thomas W "Tom" Jones.  I was happy to see his latest webinar, "Solutions for Missing and Scarce Records," is free to view at Legacy Family Tree this week!

Solutions for missing and scarce records is my predicament for most of my pre-1800's ancestors, especially those from Virginia and North Carolina.

The webinar was originally recorded on July 30, 2016 (58 minutes).  The video is free for non-subscribers through August 6, 2016.  Most of Legacy Family Tree Webinars are not free and I recommend subscribing to their site for full access to all their amazing, affordable genealogy webinars.



© 2016 Copyright, Christine Manczuk, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment